Thread: My things for sale

My cat's name is Mittens ralphylad's Avatar

Default My things for sale

Had a bit of a sort out in my loft and found a load of things up there that I dont need anymore and could do with selling so I have listed them on ebay, you may be interested in buying one or two items, most of them start at 0.01p

Thanks for looking

Ralphylad

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/ralp...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ
    "I honestly can't even remember my old signature, so I'll have this one"

Ralphy I always knew you were a fag but this has just cemented my suspicions.

That pose in them linen pants is quite possiby the gayest thing I have seen all year !

Also lol at ' the t-shirt has been worn a good few times but has retained excellent colour and looks good on a night out with trainers and jeans or just walking about town '

Gok will be quivering in his sandals when he hears about you

lmao

fuck you Jamie, for your information those Linens are making me a good bit of wedge right now which I might just use to purchase some eggs to throw at your house

Or you could pay for a years subscription to gay monthly you big fat shirtlifter

Lee mentioned you might be popping down to train, let me know so I can avoid doing any taking the back or similar, and please no linen.

The fat thing was a bit below the belt like you no I am concious about my BMI you cunt!
    Good class there by the way, like the set up seems like a good set of lads, hopefully should be able to get down again before uni starts!