Thread: Clubs in Pontypool/Cwmbran

Default Clubs in Pontypool/Cwmbran

Hi all, i'm new to MMA and would like to get started. Are there any clubs in the Pontypool/Cwmbran area in South Wales?
    Cheers
    John

yea buddy, www.falconsmartialarts.com, thursdays at 6:30-7:30 at the stadium and on wednesday pontypool leisure centre 8-9 more than welcome to come along

Tell you what, I wish there had been MMA clubs back when I lived around that way.

Now you've got clubs in Blaenavon, Pontypool, Ebbw Vale, Cwmbran, Newport and all over.

The only thing back then was people like Anthony Groves and Gary Gassor doing kempo kickboxing and a bunch of other watered down karate stuff.

Oh and this kung fu guy who's name was Darryl Cross, who had done some San Shou type stuff in Hong Kong...

Put it this way, anyone in the Torfaen area is spoiled for choice now - although even with all that training I'd still left the shithole! lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Hywel Teague View Post
    Tell you what, I wish there had been MMA clubs back when I lived around that way.

Now you've got clubs in Blaenavon, Pontypool, Ebbw Vale, Cwmbran, Newport and all over.

The only thing back then was people like Anthony Groves and Gary Gassor doing kempo kickboxing and a bunch of other watered down karate stuff.

Oh and this kung fu guy who's name was Darryl Cross, who had done some San Shou type stuff in Hong Kong...

Put it this way, anyone in the Torfaen area is spoiled for choice now - although even with all that training I'd still left the shithole! lmao
    haha i know darryl cross, feng yang sau or summin along those lines yea theres loads of choice know, i started off doing kickboxing and thai boxing and it just progressed from there!