Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock Lesnar (ufc spoiler)

Default Brock Lesnar (ufc spoiler)

No class pushing Heath after the first round ended

then the cowboy celebration on top of him end of the 3rd, followed by the lasoo celebration

i cannot wait for Nog to completely destroy a limb

Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post

No class pushing Heath after the first round ended

then the cowboy celebration on top of him end of the 3rd, followed by the lasoo celebration

i cannot wait for Nog to completely destroy a limb
    i liked it.

remember the guy's whole reason he is in the UFC is to put arses on seats, with his pro wrestling background and a couple of wins under his belt, expect him to trash talk mroe than tito

Did anyone catch Heath putting a sneaky wee headbutt on brock at the end of the fight ?

Shame theres no post fight interview with Heath, it would be interesting to see what he has to say about the fight.
    Rock Hard, Rock Heavy, Rock Animal!

www.myspace.com/zombie1zombie
    www.bushido-mma.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Willie-Scott View Post
    Did anyone catch Heath putting a sneaky wee headbutt on brock at the end of the fight ?
    i caught that willie, or thought he did anyway but wasnt sure, just as they were coming to shake hands?

Fuck sake guys

This is cage fighting. If you pwn some azz in the cage, then you have the right to taunt your crushed opponent however you like. You just destroyed a man in a fair fight, you can run your mouth as long as you can back it up.

Besides if you really hate the trashtalkers and cocky fighters then just root against them, there are plenty of humble fighters to choose from. They make the sport so much more interesting.

Nothing better than watching Tito beat up old man Ken then continue to do the gravedigging celebration.

Quote Originally Posted by White Tyson View Post
    Fuck sake guys

This is cage fighting. If you pwn some azz in the cage, then you have the right to taunt your crushed opponent however you like. You just destroyed a man in a fair fight, you can run your mouth as long as you can back it up.

Besides if you really hate the trashtalkers and cocky fighters then just root against them, there are plenty of humble fighters to choose from. They make the sport so much more interesting.

Nothing better than watching Tito beat up old man Ken then continue to do the gravedigging celebration.
    then flip him off! i love that celebration

Dont get me wrong I'd much rather hang out with guys like GSP and Rich Franklin. You cant root against those type of fighters they're just way too nice but you have to understand that MMA is a sport and exists to entertain.

There's nothing like watching bad blood between fighters. For instance some of you hate Brock for what he did but watching him get KO'd would be a whole lot sweeter now.

Kinda like when Chuck knocked out Tito. The whole story and trash talking that lead up to those fights made them the most successful PPV's in UFC history for a reason.

Fuck sake guys

Yeah this is cage fighting GRRRRR!!

www.manchester-mma.com

Fuck sake guys ???????????

uhhh thats what im doing mate....

cant wait for Nog to destroy his knee