Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: French Plane Dissapeares Over The Atlantic

Default French Plane Dissapeares Over The Atlantic

An Air France plane carrying 228 people from Brazil to France has vanished over the Atlantic after flying into turbulence, airline officials say.

The Airbus sent an automatic message at 0214 GMT, four hours after leaving Rio de Janeiro, reporting a short circuit. It may have been damaged by lightning.

It was well over the ocean when it was lost, making Brazilian and French search planes' task more difficult.

France's president said the chances of finding survivors were "very small".
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8076848.stm

So sad, wonder if they'll find the plane any time soon, scary to think it could happen to any of us.
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

i think its just a way of starting the next series of LOST

I tell you what that is... the fucking Bermuda triangle n shit!!!! There's loads of planes, ships and stuff that's dissapeared round that area over the years!

Excellent shout hawzey. Defo crash landed on a secret island.

I doubt they will ever find anything. The ocean is a big place and takes forever to search, and even if they do ever find the exact place, by that time most of everything will have sunk and the currents will have taken everything else god knows where.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I tell you what that is... the fucking Bermuda triangle n shit!!!! There's loads of planes, ships and stuff that's dissapeared round that area over the years!
    thats my thinking mate, its parked up next to a large ship in the desert somewhere...

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

I know they are saying about some sort of electrical failure but i still find it crazy they have no signal or anything to find. In this day and age with gps in your ford fiesta

Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post
    I know they are saying about some sort of electrical failure but i still find it crazy they have no signal or anything to find. In this day and age with gps in your ford fiesta
    I'm not sure how well your Ford Fiesta GPS would work 28681ft underwater

Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    I'm not sure how well your Ford Fiesta GPS would work 28681ft underwater

but they had no signal atall for ages? Branson has some pimp watch you can find him anywhere

Sad news, what about the undestructable black box thing thats ment to be on every plane?
    I love hitting people, its one of my favourite past times!!!