Page 101 of 119 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1181

Thread: New Football season predictions / discussion

Quote Originally Posted by pie eater View Post
    Translates as...... " But Mummy, Mummy, we are Chelsea and Daddy is an Investment Banker and we live in Fulham, and we always win, and its not fair Mummy, and all the Boys at my Boarding School support The Manchester Team and they will make fun of me Mummy, and why didnt that Black Man fall over again on purpose so we can have one of those Penalty thingies? And why is he shouting at people and being naughty? Will his House Master beat him Mummy? And I think if the Team with all the money dont win then its not fair, because we are the richest and I want to go home now, I dont like football anymore...........can we go to watch Basketball next week.................and can I have a Pony too?......... I love you mummy......Why is Daddy always working so late????

Do you still love each other Mummy?

Mummy?????

Mummy??

Why is the Driver touching you like that..........??????????????????"
    Translates as

"Im a fat insecure cunt"
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    Translates as

"Im a fat insecure cunt"

ben ben ben ben, how many times son how many times

Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post
    ben ben ben ben, how many times son how many times
    It's hardly as though i lashed out for no reason.

If someone blatantly takes the piss out of me when i haven't provoked it at all then surely a harsh reply is deserved?

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

BWHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Awesum stuff (Pie eater not ben hutch)

I only saw bits of the game, the drogba thing was funny and it was even funnier when Sky fucked up and showed it again straight afterwards.

Not really arsed about the penalty thing although I think Chelsea would have had a better chance of beating united, and I s'pose it's always nice to see ashley cole suffer in any way shape or form

It really wouldn't surprise me if platini and old sepp had some sort of influence on that ref though

Ben Hutch.....stay off this thread if you cant take the banter!

Im still laffing at Nicks post, sheer class

Over a thousand posts on this thread, nice one
    How do you turn a phrase?

Ben, how do you wanna settle this Son?

Incidentally, unless you live in Fulham, your Dad is an Investment Banker, your mum is shagging the chauffeur and you are at boarding school this post is not about you but merely a (comedic)device to poke fun at Chelsea Fans.
    Do you get it yet you humorless idiot?????????????

On the other hand calling me a fat cunt is a direct and intentionally personal insult and I reiterate, what do you want to do about it?? (After you have done your homework of course).
    Last edited by pie eater; 08-05-2009 at 12:47 AM.
    Liddell: 'I'll fight anyone, Silva? Yeah sure, Quinton Jackson? Sure, Randy Couture? Sure'

Reporter: 'What about Fedor Emelianenko?'

Liddell: 'Well if I'll have to...I'll fight him...if I have to'

pie eater you are a fat twat , stop picking on schoolkids you faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by DetoxGuru.com View Post
    pie eater you are a fat twat , stop picking on schoolkids you faggot.
    Keep your nose out you fucking Horse Shagger
    Liddell: 'I'll fight anyone, Silva? Yeah sure, Quinton Jackson? Sure, Randy Couture? Sure'

Reporter: 'What about Fedor Emelianenko?'

Liddell: 'Well if I'll have to...I'll fight him...if I have to'

Quote Originally Posted by pie eater View Post
    Ben, how do you wanna settle this Son?

Incidentally, unless you live in Fulham, your Dad is an Investment Banker, your mum is shagging the chauffeur and you are at boarding school this post is not about you but merely a (comedic)device to poke fun at Chelsea Fans.
    Do you get it yet you humorless idiot?????????????

On the other hand calling me a fat cunt is a direct and intentionally personal insult and I reiterate, what do you want to do about it?? (After you have done your homework of course).
    No to all of the stereotypes above.

The reason I took offense to your post is because of the way you started it with the whole "translates" business, also, I don't believe you would have posted the same post if it was someone else who said what I did.

Yes, calling you a fat cunt was a direct and intentionally personal insult, and maybe it was a little harsh, if you were intentionally picking on me with your post then i take what i said back, however the way i read it led me to believe that you were picking on me.

You intend on settling it? Do you train MMA or any form or martial arts?

- Stephen Dillane