Thread: leigh remedios class in Reading Saturday 30th August

Default leigh remedios class in Reading Saturday 30th August

Leigh will be teaching another class for the Reading Reapers at C.O.M.A Gym, Reading Rugby Club, Sonning this Saturday 30th August. Turn out last time was great so thanks to everyone that came along-makes the next one possible and we want to keep 'em coming.

The class will cover MMA grappling and ground work and is a great opportunity to learn from one of the best fighters this country has produced.

Class starts at 12pm until 2pm and costs 10 per student. Open to anyone from other clubs so feel free to come along and train with us, you'd be welcome.

Places are limited so please do book ahead by contacting Phil Else on 07971 315584 or send me a pm and I'll take the booking.

Also, watch this space for a new Wednesday night class with Gaz Roriston starting soon at the same venue.

Phil

We still have a few places left for Saturday so give us a call if you would like to come along. We are happy for people from other clubs to come along and train with us, we are a friendly bunch!

Phil Else and Gaz Roriston are both excellent grapplers,and although i haven't trained with Leigh i have heard nothing but great things about his grappling ability (obviously his mma skills speak for themselves).

Always a great session at Reading Reapers, looking forward to it. And cheers Simon
    www.vtjiujitsu.co.uk - Part of the Bristol Alliance

Wiltshire's Strongest Person 2008

House of Pain Bantamweight British Champion

Rally driver extraordinaire!