Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DVD of Battleground vs Fightzone

Default DVD of Battleground vs Fightzone

hey does anyone know how long it will be before the dvds are available from lastnights show, and when/how you go about getting them!could do witha few! any help appreciated, thanks.

it should be ready in about 10 days time mate
    send me an email with forwarding address
    kaleeph@btinternet.com

yer think i will be needing a few as well.

i want it just for the interviews!!!
    Proudly sponsored by www.caged-steel.com
    Gettin slim thanks too www.detoxguru.com

can anyone post the results??

Quote Originally Posted by unpredictable View Post
    i want it just for the interviews!!!
    Im dreading my interview. I will sound like a rite tit. Guaranteed.

lol well at my interview i was not expected to be interigated haha! especially by those who kidnapped me earlier in the night but was a great night i enjoyed it in the end. Im looking forward to seeing the DVD aswell it had some top fights on there lol
    It is never the falling that makes us fail.
    It is never the pain or the crying.
    You can never fail in life, my friend,
    Unless you give up trying.

“Be patient and you will finally win, for a soft tongue can break hard bones. (Proverbs 28:13)”

Started working on capturing and logging the footage, if any of the fighters could send me a portrait pic of themselves to I_get_along05@hotmail.co.uk then i can add them to the graphics after the edit is finished. Also in addition if u cud send me profile details, height,weight,age record it will add too the quality of the dvd. There was some gud fights, enjoyed the night just gutted i didnt get too fight, had me hopes up. Congratz anyhoo Wes.

cheers wildcard, will send my details through. Havent got a pic tho. Will see wot the guy who took the photos has and see if any will work.