Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Champions III' dated 22nd Nov 2008

Default 'The Champions III' dated 22nd Nov 2008

The show will once again be held at Cedar Court Hotel (off M606) Bradford, details of which can be found on www.cedarcourthotels.co.uk

The event will be filmed by a professional crew utilising three Cameras and photographed by four photographers, the photos of which will be uploaded onto www.mmapics.com

We have seating capacity of five hundred (theatre style) and one hundred (VIP on ringside tables)

The VIP tickets are priced at 55.00 (which includes a three course meal).

The theatre style tickets are priced at 30.00.

Two of the VIP tables have already been purchased, therefore only seven tables are remaining.

The tickets are sold on an seat allocated system, so the longer it is left, the further the customer will be sat from the ring.

I urge fighters to make contact sooner rather than later. This is due to i have received a reply from 21 fighters so far whom have shown an interest in competing on the show.

The fighters will be given a ticket deal on any tickets sold by either them or their representatives.

I Will update this thread as and when the fight card comes to fruition.

Thank you in anticipation.

Also any business wanting to advertise in the "Champions" Magazine get in touch ASAP, these magazines are a great way to get your product out to the fans and fighters.

I'll be there!!! I can't wait, I've allready booked the night of work ha ha.

what kind of pro fighters are u looking for

Quote Originally Posted by kainer2 View Post
    what kind of pro fighters are u looking for

The pro rules are 'B' Class (no elbows).

elbows should be allowed

Quote Originally Posted by MAPP.UK View Post
    The pro rules are 'B' Class (no elbows).
    But 3 x 5 minute rounds... same as Total Combat's rules I think?

http://mmatotalcombat.com/rules.php

Career highlight video
    Team Fulinkazan "The will to win compares little with the will to prepare to win"

Yes, the rounds will be 3 x 5 minutes for pro fighters.

We also feel that Semi-Pro fighters would compete for two rounds and if it was a draw, they would automatically go to a third decider round.

That sounds like a good idea.