Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 'The Champions III' dated 22nd Nov 2008

Making my debut at amateur so should be fun.

Looking forward to it.

Default Press Release

The Champions 3 - "Fireworks" Fight Card is shaping up with some semi pro and the first pro fight announced.

This event see's Billy "Bad Boy" Glossip return to the ring after a short lay off, he faces Peter Rejdovan who trains out of Flacks Fitness gym in Bradford. Billy is back at the Caged Steel Gym preparing for his Semi-pro bout.

Bryan O'Connor fro Doncaster faces off against Scott McLellan from the Outcast Gym. Bryan lost his 2 outings at "The Champions" while Scott returns after his loss to Andy Reid. Both guys are looking for there first wins on the Champions Show.

Fulinkazan Andy "Smash" Reid is confirmed to fight Mathew Earnshaw of the Huddersfield based Red Dragons Gym. Andy's last outing was a quick affair winning by KO in 32 Seconds at The Champions 1, Mathew picked up a Submission victory at The Champions 2 ... This could be a classic Grappler Vs Striker bout

Dean Thorpe was not getting paid by the hour for his last fight, winning his bout in under 1minute by Guillotine Choke the Leeds based fighter is working hard for another against Dennis Webb. This is Dennis debut for the Champions and is looking to start by beating the energised Thorpe.

Adam Khan showed fantastic heart and skill to come 2nd in the Sprawl n Brawl interclub under 77kg and he now makes his "Champions" debut. He up against Nij Wright for the Warriors Elite who lost his last bout but looking to get his first "Champions" win against Khan.

2x Veteran of "The Champions" Phil "Hitman" Hoban returns to fight pro after winning his 2 Semi pro outings. The Hitman’s exciting style of "in your face" brawling always has the fans on the edge of there seat. Robin Hughes looks to upset the local man and his fans by getting his first win at "The Champions 3 - FIREWORKS"

Keep an eye on The Champions website and forum for up to date information on the fight card and fighter interviews.

This week Qasim “Iron” Shafiq lets rip in a short but sweet interview in the build up of his next fight at the Champions. Already 2-0 and with only a short time in the sport, Qas has gone though two war’s to stamp his authority on the Semi Pro under 84kg catagorie. See what he has to say on our forum:-

www.mappuk.com

"And the Hobanites are going crazy, Hoban 1-0 in Pro!" ^.^ that be a good line for the comms! .... tbh I dont think Hoban dare lose with the amount of people that come to watch him haha.

is the Durbinator fighting? just watched his fight on Youtube was pretty cool! other guy was going forward alot too was awesome!!!

Rock on Andy Farrell too haha the guy looks like a beast!!!!! loved the character shots on MMA Pics looked like a "heel" for sure.

Btw the next event is officially Fireworks?

Yeap this event has been Named The Chmpions III - "Fireworks" .... why?

Possibility of some projects involving myself. I would make sure that the title of the event was included in the designing ^.^ haha be pretty bad if it was forgotten eh?

I have no idea what you are going on about ... If it is important drop me an email and let me know what info you need.
    Last edited by spenna; 05-09-2008 at 06:32 PM.

^.^ if I do anywork regarding The Champions III I'll be sure to include the "Fireworks" bit.

Default DVD for 'The Champions II'

Yes, the dvd's for both events are available. You can either contact me direct or purchase from our authorised Leeds Outlet, Body Active, town centre, Leeds.