Thread: MMA Gyms around Guildford/Surrey?

Default MMA Gyms around Guildford/Surrey?

Hi there!

Does anyone know of any MMA gyms around the Guildford area. There are a few BJJ clubs and Thai Boxing clubs but can't really find anywhere that does it all.

Thanks a lot

Rich

My class is on tonight, 7-9.30 and mon 8-9.30. we do it all, and gotta lot a guys from Guildford. We're at Frimely martial arts club, Burrell road, Frimely.

Thanks a lot guys thats great! I'll check them out!

Default Mma?

Is Novaforca an MMA club or mainly a BJJ club? I have had a look on their website and I am guessing BJJ. Where can one learn intergrated wrestling, Muay thai and BJJ all at one place in the Surrey and Hampshire area? I find that places that teach Muay Thai and BJJ seperately dont have enough on the middle bit.

maybe a bit more investigation as the novaforca website has a MT instructor on it plus some fight pics and fight reports of Muay Thai fights!!!

so I guess they do both

or why not try Alexs class - who will cover all aspects of MMA?

takes your pick

why not give them both a call or pop along to both and see a class - join in or watch and see which one fits you best