Thread: New

Default New

Hi everyone, just registered with this forum today, been reading posts on here for a while now and thought it was about time to register so I could join in the fun!

So at the same time I have a question to ask. I'm studying at Teesside Uni this year and I'm looking for a club to train BJJ or any sub wrestling in the north east area. By reading some posts there are a lot of negative views on north east MMA, but is there anyone from the north east who can help? I'm gonna be living in stockton just outside middlesbrough and have a car so travel wont be a problem, any help appreciated!

Cheers!

north east mma is inbred haha just kidding. what you studying? pretty sure i've heard of somethig in stockton, but others will surely know better
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Just starting a sports management course mate, just wanna get it out the way really, but i suppose it gives me an extra 3 years to live off loans and not have to grow up.

i'm 18 grand in the hole. fuck paying that back haha
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

^^ sick guy
    Student of the Art

Quote Originally Posted by ashy51 View Post
    Hi everyone, just registered with this forum today, been reading posts on here for a while now and thought it was about time to register so I could join in the fun!

So at the same time I have a question to ask. I'm studying at Teesside Uni this year and I'm looking for a club to train BJJ or any sub wrestling in the north east area. By reading some posts there are a lot of negative views on north east MMA, but is there anyone from the north east who can help? I'm gonna be living in stockton just outside middlesbrough and have a car so travel wont be a problem, any help appreciated!

Cheers!
    Westoe Shoot Fighters, if you dont mind travveling to south shields (about 10 miles from newcastle). Where all realy immature aswel as very good, so you will fit right in

...but we don't all have reaaaaally bad spelling
    Don't hang around under bridges if your scared of being trolled!

http://www.facebook.com/jacksexton1989

Banned

Iv'e never been but i heard, ormesby bank has a good gym, and a new one opening in ormesby on alendale road.