Dan Hardy is "a regular, down-to-earth guy that happens to enjoy hitting people"

By Ryan Bartlett, FightTicker.com blogger

Dan “The Outlaw” Hardy (19-6) is getting ready for his UFC debut at UFC 89 against Akihiro Gono. He trains out of Team Rough House in Nottingham, England. He also trains out of Legends Gym in Los Angeles, CA and has recently been working out with Xtreme Couture as well. Hardy has held the Cage Warriors welterweight title and has also fought in the finals of Cage Force tournament. He recently scored TKO victories over Dan Weichel and Chad Reiner, both coming within a three week span.

FightTicker.com: First off, I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to speak to the FightTicker.com readers and myself. We greatly appreciate it.

How would you describe yourself to a MMA fan that's not familiar with who Dan Hardy is? How would you describe your fighting style?

Hardy: I'm a regular, down-to-earth guy that happens to enjoy hitting people. My fighting style is technically aggressive and fast-paced with a healthy dose of malicious intent and a pinch of pure genius.
Read the rest at http://www.fightticker.com/story_083...ardy_interview