Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cage Gladiators on ITV4 now!

it gets worse cfd did not take this fight on 1 days notice!!!! now your dissing glover..... production was good thou
    Last edited by brawler4life; 30-08-2008 at 12:50 AM.
    Student of the Art

i dont no mate.. i had a few txts of people asking if the commentators dont like me.. haha
    rob"c4"sinclair 11 - 2 bamma lightwieght champ

i'm always available for commentary (and i don't have a cockney accent)
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Quote Originally Posted by robs1980 View Post
    i dont no mate.. i had a few txts of people asking if the commentators dont like me.. haha
    thats the best way to answer it without getting to worked up about it
    dont worry you won both rounds
    Student of the Art

Quote Originally Posted by brawler4life View Post
    it gets worse cfd did not take this fight on 1 days notice!!!! now your dissing glover..... production was good thou
    what a fucken dickhead, i will give you the benefit of the doubt been as your a thick fucker and all. the notes for the show are handed to me there and then, i was out of the country when this show was on hence me not even being there, so the only one being "dissing" is you, twat.

oh and as for the sinclair v loughran fight can you tell me how to score an mma fight ? i know both guys and favoured none. its called as i watch, but then again i know what the fuck i am talking about, oh and lol at artful , a quick scan through your previous posts confirmed my suspicions, yes thats right you are robs mate !!!

dave clarke and toastie learnt the hard way, you will do the same, now run along you fucken tool and get to bed.

ten a penny cocks like you grow on trees. fighting, reffing, coaching, fuck even now commentating come all to easy to the knob sat in his chair at home, come say hi on oct 4th.
    if you think its easy stop now

no one achieved anything by doing nothing

never argue with a fool

if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

http://www.twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk

Quote Originally Posted by marc goddard View Post
    what a fucken dickhead, i will give you the benefit of the doubt been as your a thick fucker and all. the notes for the show are handed to me there and then, i was out of the country when this show was on hence me not even being there, so the only one being "dissing" is you, twat.

oh and as for the sinclair v loughran fight can you tell me how to score an mma fight ? i know both guys and favoured none. its called as i watch, but then again i know what the fuck i am talking about, oh and lol at artful , a quick scan through your previous posts confirmed my suspicions, yes thats right you are robs mate !!!

dave clarke and toastie learnt the hard way, you will do the same, now run along you fucken tool and get to bed.

ten a penny cocks like you grow on trees. fighting, reffing, coaching, fuck even now commentating come all to easy to the knob sat in his chair at home, come say hi on oct 4th.

i cba arguing with you but one thing ill give you a bit of advice stick to one thing and you might get good at it
    Last edited by brawler4life; 30-08-2008 at 01:40 AM.
    Student of the Art

ha ha ha this is funny. Brawler 4 life, i know who you are which makes your comments when read even funnier. I think its just sad that you have to come on here and try and slag us but then face to face your all smiles with us.

Rob and Mick Sinclair know I was not being negative about them at all, If I had issue with them why would they be fighting on our shows. for the record I think that they are two of the most exciting and talented fighters coming out of the UK right now. If you had listened to the commentary properly you would have heard me say things to that effect.

Once again its the same fuckers sitting at home being keyboard warriors!!!

Say what you like about Cage Gladiators, we don't give a fuck, once again we will let our product do the talking for us. this is meant to be a forum about mma and its become a slagging ground of elitist cliques.

you can hide behind as many user names but we always work out who you are in the end, none of you are smart enough.
    All your negative words are meaningless as in the end it never effects what we do, we will carry on delivering a first rate brand.

so to all our admires- oh sorry i mean detractors, Brawler 4 life < unhappy Larry etc Keep watching and pushing our viewing figures to even greater highs.

lots of love

Quote Originally Posted by Emile View Post
    ha ha ha this is funny. Brawler 4 life, i know who you are which makes your comments when read even funnier. I think its just sad that you have to come on here and try and slag us but then face to face your all smiles with us.

Rob and Mick Sinclair know I was not being negative about them at all, If I had issue with them why would they be fighting on our shows. for the record I think that they are two of the most exciting and talented fighters coming out of the UK right now. If you had listened to the commentary properly you would have heard me say things to that effect.

Once again its the same fuckers sitting at home being keyboard warriors!!!

Say what you like about Cage Gladiators, we don't give a fuck, once again we will let our product do the talking for us. this is meant to be a forum about mma and its become a slagging ground of elitist cliques.

you can hide behind as many user names but we always work out who you are in the end, none of you are smart enough.
    All your negative words are meaningless as in the end it never effects what we do, we will carry on delivering a first rate brand.

so to all our admires- oh sorry i mean detractors, Brawler 4 life < unhappy Larry etc Keep watching and pushing our viewing figures to even greater highs.

lots of love

hey man i liked your show liked the fights, production and everything else just thought the commentating was a bit off if i didnt like your show i wouldnt buy a ticket i wouldnt watch it on tv and i certainly wouldnt bother talking about it
    Student of the Art