Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need some flexable shorts!

Default Need some flexible shorts!

Hey guys,

any advice on a pair of shorts I can use for Grappling,Pro Wrestling and BJJ etc ^.^ I think Sprawl look ok but im unsure.

Be great for them to look cool too ..... nothing boring!
    Last edited by Jay Evans; 30-08-2008 at 07:40 PM. Reason: 0.o dumb spelling error!

Pro wrestling?

Sprawl are gorgeous shorts, they fit me the best out of any brand. Highly recommended. Get some camo ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Evans View Post
    Hey guys,

any advice on a pair of shorts I can use for Grappling,Pro Wrestling and BJJ etc ^.^ I think Sprawl look ok but im unsure.

Be great for them to look cool too ..... nothing boring!
    You can't go wrong with sprawl if they are what you fancy.

Quote Originally Posted by theLUKE View Post
    Pro wrestling?

Sprawl are gorgeous shorts, they fit me the best out of any brand. Highly recommended. Get some camo ones.
    ^.^ yuh, haha you would be amazed how ace the shorts are to use in that kind of enviroment, but I need them also to train and every now and then I spar with James Saville .... hurts bwahahaha.

Lmao @ Spenna ^.^ I fancy a change and from what I hear Sprawl are very good and the buckle isn't very hard? ( thats quite important tbh )

Thanks guys, I'll have a look around for some, I'll look on Sports Select now too.
    Last edited by Jay Evans; 31-08-2008 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Spotted another post to reply to.

awesome, just checked on Sports Select, very good deal on Sprawl Shorts! the best deal I've seen on net so far tbh.

The Warrior Domination shorts are the best I have ever had, they come in some awesome colours, can't wait to get some of the new black and purple ones.

The Sprawl shorts are good but they are nowt to look at.

Just bought some warrior wear shorts going to try them out on Friday, I Really like tapout stuff the have lasted me years

body zone in sunderland do asome good shorts not sure if they can be bought on the net but worth a try

http://bodyzone.wblite.co.uk/StoreCa...?category=5255
    Learn from your mistakes and the next obstacle will be easier than the last

we all have a right to our opinion so voice it

Thanks for your help guys, im going to get some Sprawl Shorts I think! there easy to customize which will be cool haha!

Mark Aldridge has good ideas when it comes to custom shorts! he puts the Superman logo on haha pretty cool idea really (although I really dislike Superman ..... c'mon his only weakness is glowsticks you find at a Marlyn Manson concert?).