Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some flexable shorts!

Try www.americanstandupuk.com I have a couple of pair of their shorts and they are the best I have ever worn!

I have Sprawl, Tapout, Fairtex and ASU beat them every time!

Be careful about the sizes though! I wear 30" in Sprawl, 32" Tapout & Fairtex but my ASU shorts are a 34"

They look ok'ish but I much prefer Sprawl, I plan to make some alterations and Sprawl provide a nice clean look without MMA written all over them haha.

Alot of people do describe them as the best shorts in MMA World so they can't e that bad 0.o.
    Last edited by Jay Evans; 08-09-2008 at 11:27 AM. Reason: *Typo*

how come your all of a sudden into bjj grappling etc because you dont like getting punched jay ? lol
    Allegiance MMA fight team

Wouldn't that be the exact reason id be more into BJJ and Grappling?

Though my prioritys are strictly Pro Wrestling I do like competitive sports.

just thought id ask you never seemed keen on boxing when you trained with us ! fuck it do a heavy metal pro wrestling match if your doing another at champions
    Allegiance MMA fight team

Quote Originally Posted by kspencer! View Post
    just thought id ask you never seemed keen on boxing when you trained with us ! fuck it do a heavy metal pro wrestling match if your doing another at champions
    Haha, you damn straight I dont like boxing ^.^ I'd rather do just grappling or Ju-Jitsu, hate getting hit in face it sucks!

We got another slot at next Champions so expect some good entertainment muhahaha, hopefully I'll script myself punching James ...... git nearly broke my nose.

What you doing next then? are you semi-pro yet?

You want to get yourself a pair of Shinya Aoki style Stretchy Pants:

So do I!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    You want to get yourself a pair of Shinya Aoki style Stretchy Pants:

ooooooooo shiny!!!!!