Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaking After Training

Hybrid View

Default Shaking After Training

I trained MMA for the first time in a long time last night, when I got home I was drinking a pint of water and had to hold it with two hands cos I was shaking so much. I know in the past when I have done weight training after a break period, that I've got the shakes while doing that as well.

It's nothing big at all and isn't a worry, I'm just curious as to what the reason behind it is, if any at all? Just wondering if it's a sign of my body needing something, and what that something is?

Cheers

sugar [ simple carb ] - without a doubt !
    if you think its easy stop now

no one achieved anything by doing nothing

never argue with a fool

if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

http://www.twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk

Quote Originally Posted by marc goddard View Post
    sugar [ simple carb ] - without a doubt !
    what he said.

I go a bit hypo when I train hard and haven't eated a great deal before hand.

Haha had a feeling it might be something like that, cheers guys. Would mixing maltodextrin with my protein drink after training be ok, or would something else be more suitable?

anything simple really just not a can of coke ! spoonful of glucose in your protein, still recovery drink [ the only time i would ever advocate these ] pro recover from cnp is good for this.
    if you think its easy stop now

no one achieved anything by doing nothing

never argue with a fool

if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

http://www.twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk

Quote Originally Posted by marc goddard View Post
    anything simple really just not a can of coke ! spoonful of glucose in your protein, still recovery drink [ the only time i would ever advocate these ] pro recover from cnp is good for this.
    Whats wrong with e coke?
    Insert whiny message

mars bar duo works for me prob not ideal though

Quote Originally Posted by DetoxGuru.com View Post
    mars bar duo works for me prob not ideal though
    It's a miracle detoxhomo didn't try to sell you some fucking apricot kernels mate.