Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: unortohodox slick looking moves

Your luck was better with the Cuban.WOW Gold He has to respond not only their unwanted e

-mails, so that he finally gave $ 350,000 in seed capital. How did they pull out? "It's so important for you as much as the

services to sell," says Smith.Buy WOW Gold "The business model will change to 50 times, and the

market will change, but you have investors that you are smart enough and excited enough about the possibility that it will

figure out to convince." Within months they had officially their business, Final Fantasy Gil,

WOW Power Leveling a cloud content management system that helps companies share

information and collaborate on projects started online. Aion GoldThe basic platform is

free and will be monetized through up-selling advanced features,Aion Leveling

increased storage and added security.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaan Sencer View Post
    does anyone know any, apart from the usual stuff like flying armbars and the such
    Reverse Omoplata, Tornado techniques.

Pro Fighter
    Allan "No" Love
    Dinky Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by j16 View Post
    Interestingly, I actually tried this in competition.

It didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Shrek View Post
    Interestingly, I actually tried this in competition.

It didn't work.
    Tried 2 different variations of flying omoplata - never landed it, ....But got a mint one from dela riva guard - I picked up my opponent from dela to go for a helicopter armbar - but got omoplata on the far arm, totally sweet, never landed it since though.

Quote Originally Posted by livercrank View Post
    ...omaplata & triangle when someone is single legging you...
    I've been attacking for the triangle off the single leg attempt quite often recently. I've been managing to get to 'pit stop' off the triangle attempt 80% of the time. I've finished it a couple of times which makes my heart smile.

The omoplata I've attempted once but Coltrane saw it coming a mile away and pretty much raped me after I failed.

It's not cos I want to do something 'flashy' but more because something clicked about 3 months ago which made me just think "...start attacking for subs rather than just trying to survive/work for position...". I've found attacking for subs sometimes makes your opponent give you a position.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

The Voodoo ???
    Please someone explain or show me a video
    Brazilian Ju Jitsu Blue Belt- Royce Gracie.

Quote Originally Posted by ATAda View Post
    The Voodoo ???
    Please someone explain or show me a video
    If you dont have good hips it will cripple you, literally.

Quote Originally Posted by vileniall View Post
    If you dont have good hips it will cripple you, literally.
    Thanks for the info but still doesnt help with the question.. but thats for your input
    Brazilian Ju Jitsu Blue Belt- Royce Gracie.

Quote Originally Posted by ATAda View Post
    Thanks for the info but still doesnt help with the question.. but thats for your input
    This is the Voodoo:-
    Attached Images Attached Images