Thread: New 100% Free MMA Classifieds Website

Default New 100% Free MMA Classifieds Website

Hi All

I really hope you don't mind me posting this on here but I have made a website called

www.mma-classifieds.co.uk

It is completely free too register and use. I don't charge anything to anyone. You can advertise things you want to sell or looking for. If you are a business and would like a banner advert please contact me via the site and I will sort it out for you. (ignore the pricing, I don't charge anything! The only reason the pricing page is still on there is because I have no idea how to take it off!)

I have created this site because I am an MMA instructor, fighter and huge fan and wanted somewhere to sell my old gear, mats etc.

Please pay it a visit http://www.mma-classifieds.co.uk

Thank guys

P.S. Webmaster - please dont remove this post, I dont make any money from this site, its just another place where mma fans/fighters can get something for nothing.

Everyone - please tell as many people as you can about this site, I really want it to be a success!

Regards
    Andy

not a bad site like the fighters sponsership page
    Learn from your mistakes and the next obstacle will be easier than the last

we all have a right to our opinion so voice it

"Hot MMA fighters looking for love in your area now..."

If Gina Carano or Erin Toughill are interested, let me know

Cheers guys, please tell people about this site!

canny good idea n good sit just needs a few more goods on for sale n stuff n it shud lift off

best off luck