Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: is being submitted in mma embarssing

i dont see any shame in it
    as the saying goes "you only learn from your mistakes"
    also id rather have my limb working than broken

when Ive been submitted in the past i feel violated and abused. Epically by either lucas or tom and dave
    Last edited by david.j.; 14-09-2008 at 05:22 PM.

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

what about when i sub you in 10 secs of the roll with a darce choke!! i thought you were gonna cry ha ha
    Wolfslair MMA

I've never been submitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    I've never been submitted.
    so you always get knocked out ben?

Quote Originally Posted by david.j. View Post
    when Ive been submitted in the past i feel violated and abused. Epically by either lucas or tom
    Yeh, but you mean being subbed by the triple decker pecker wrecker which is an entirely different thing, ha ha.

In anwser to Madmax, if you not getting tapped in training, chances are your training with guys that cannot push you and you will struggleto improve. I recently trained with Steve Haydock for 6 months and was happy if i lasted over a minute or 2 without being tapped.
    Martin "50 Cal" Stapleton

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    so you always get knocked out ben?
    Sadly, yes, I may be the best MMA fighter in the world, but having a weak chin just isn't something I can improve on.

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

its true that that you do feel violated when rolling with tom or lucasz, dave faulkner is the same but he is far more smoother and gentle, its like when your uncle tells you its ok im your uncle dave and i love you..... now dont tell mummy!!!
    Wolfslair MMA

in a comp id be gutted but obviously move on...in the gym, not arsed about being subbed as its just training and means theres ppl around you that will give u a good roll. If i i went to the gym and beat everyone all the time and never got subbed what would be the point. i wouldnt benifit from training. ur only as good as the ppl u train with.

That's all I gotta say on the matter.