Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: is being submitted in mma embarssing

Quote Originally Posted by bigleeroy1 View Post
    its true that that you do feel violated when rolling with tom or lucasz, dave faulkner is the same but he is far more smoother and gentle, its like when your uncle tells you its ok im your uncle dave and i love you..... now dont tell mummy!!!
    mate uve got some problems... I think too many nights on your own in the Gym have warped your mind!! lol
    ARCHER MMA.. "Strength of the Heart, Honour of the Soul"

in competition, you can push the limits sensibly, butI hate those idiots who just wont tap in training, and they think its cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kaan Sencer View Post
    in competition, you can push the limits sensibly, butI hate those idiots who just wont tap in training, and they think its cool
    agreed, i hate ppl who bring ego's into the gym

tapping is part of this game you are only as good as the people you train with
    HQ washington vale tudo

Slightly Bonkers shakus maximus's Avatar

is being submitted in mma embarssing

what are peoples opinions on this. i know a guy who gets a little embarrsed when he gets submitted. i think its a little sad really. gettin submitted it part of mma, when i get submitted i learn from it and dont make the mistake again
    no tapping in mma is not embarrassing .

spelling embarrassing as "embarssing" on a public forum is embarrassing though

Depends on how much I tried to get out of it before it came to the tapping part

mma is just a game based on a duel where we play with our arguments of physical expressions to the point where we stop when its time to..... We dont play for keeps. The moutain of a mole of it is purely for marketing purposes,lol

www.samiberik.com

Tapping ahhhhhhhh i understand now "Nurse can i have another morphine jab" !!!!

Jaded Insider

everytimme I get submitted I try to identify why, what I did wrong and how I can stop it happening again. if it happens with the same guy regular times then I try to pick their brains as to what I kept doing wrong, any you know what? they invariablly help you work it out. why? because its not embarrasing, its part of learning. the only time I could see it be embarrasing is if you recorded 10 straight losses via armbar or something!

Quote Originally Posted by shakus maximus View Post
    no tapping in mma is not embarrassing .

spelling embarrassing as "embarssing" on a public forum is embarrassing though
    my bad

Quote Originally Posted by lee_whitehead View Post
    everytimme I get submitted I try to identify why, what I did wrong and how I can stop it happening again. if it happens with the same guy regular times then I try to pick their brains as to what I kept doing wrong, any you know what? they invariablly help you work it out. why? because its not embarrasing, its part of learning. the only time I could see it be embarrasing is if you recorded 10 straight losses via armbar or something!
    very good post