Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Weak hands

  1. #1

    Default Weak hands

    Please take a look at Jay Darrell Ingleton and his video demo'ing his "fast hands".

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8bSwNnMJZLI

    First we can observe that most of his strikes are not very fast.
    Then we notice that the ones which are fast lack any power.
    In general his use of his body below the waist for achieving greater power is almost none existant.

    That's why he won't enter MMA. Because his martial art is all tippy-tappy stuff for show with nothing of substance behind it.

    He wouldn't make it out of the first round against an amateur (if he ever had the courage to enter).

    Jay Darrell sucks.

  2. #2

    Default

    who gives you extra lol
    why is it the more you earn the less you have ?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    Please take a look at Jay Darrell Ingleton and his video demo'ing his "fast hands".

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8bSwNnMJZLI

    First we can observe that most of his strikes are not very fast.
    Then we notice that the ones which are fast lack any power.
    In general his use of his body below the waist for achieving greater power is almost none existant.

    That's why he won't enter MMA. Because his martial art is all tippy-tappy stuff for show with nothing of substance behind it.

    He wouldn't make it out of the first round against an amateur (if he ever had the courage to enter).

    Jay Darrell sucks.

    Hahhahahhahahhaha

  4. #4

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by madjimmi View Post
    who gives you extra lol
    Yes encourage him in his false sense of being someone other than a crim.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydarrell View Post
    Hahhahahhahahhaha
    Quite......

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    Quite......
    Yeah you are a joke.

  7. #7

    Default

    But still not nearly as funny as your pathetically weak hands that wouldn't last a round in any MMA event.

  8. #8

    Default

    LOL @ the ' pads ' video.

    Just....why ? Some of the gayest shit I have ever seen, belongs with them guys at that martial arts casting vid where theyre beating up the bob punchbag. Afro-ninja et al...

    Weak shit.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    But still not nearly as funny as your pathetically weak hands that wouldn't last a round in any MMA event.
    hahahhahhahahha

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post
    LOL @ the ' pads ' video.

    Just....why ? Some of the gayest shit I have ever seen, belongs with them guys at that martial arts casting vid where theyre beating up the bob punchbag. Afro-ninja et al...

    Weak shit.
    Hows the bank balance Jamie ? lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.