Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weak hands

Quote Originally Posted by jaydarrell View Post
    No you are.
    oh ok, thanks for clearing that up. good luck with those highly effective spinning jump kicks if it goes off one night.

Quote Originally Posted by john joe View Post
    oh ok, thanks for clearing that up. good luck with those highly effective spinning jump kicks if it goes off one night.
    hahahahhahahhaha bye bye john joe

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

hahahhahaha
    Exactly what I was thinkng Jay.
    Last edited by Plastikman; 26-09-2008 at 02:33 PM.

here's my two cents
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jay, I think you know what I think of you and your attitude and issues, so Im gonna be really objective and not get into a slanging match, is that cool with you?

Honestly. No core movement, no lower body movement, no linking in the chain.

No head movement, no guard, no follow through of the shoulders and the hands arent even finishing in the same spot ( as if you were punching and missing either side of someones head). Looks like they're just being flailed out.

You return to a different stance every time, which is something which is drilled out as beginner. An orthodox returns to an orthodox stance. Yours is very square also.

The kicks are all from the leg, again no hip movement, no turning of the ankle or raising on the balls of the feet. Just legs flailed at a poorly positioned target. Pads need to replicate a real target, not be floating aroung your waist. Although I respect that you're height and reach are not that of most guys.

Watched the knee pad video (why was it called that?) which showed how not to shoot and again you returned to a different squarish stance each time.

Can I ask genuinely, what was your motivation for putting this on youtube? I ask this as it always suprises me when people put vids of themselves like this on youtube. Proper instructionals fine, but just mini clips, especially done poorly, just baffle me.

Hope that you can reply with the same level of well mannered intentions as Ive tried to put forward here. Please dont mention my back account or anything not related to my post.

Thank you.

Stapes
    Michael Stapleton stapesmk1@hotmail.com (Not Martin Stapleton)

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    Exactly what I was thinkng Jay.
    Er I don't think so plastic boy.

Er I don't think so plastic boy.
    No really, I am "Hahahahaha'ing" my ass off at all your sorry replies

Quote Originally Posted by stapesmk1 View Post
    Jay, I think you know what I think of you and your attitude and issues, so Im gonna be really objective and not get into a slanging match, is that cool with you?

No head movement, no guard, no follow through of the shoulders and the hands arent even finishing in the same spot ( as if you were punching and missing either side of someones head). Looks like they're just being flailed out.

You return to a different stance every time, which is something which is drilled out as beginner. An orthodox returns to an orthodox stance. Yours is very square also.

The kicks are all from the leg, again no hip movement, no turning of the ankle or raising on the balls of the feet. Just legs flailed at a poorly positioned target. Pads need to replicate a real target, not be floating aroung your waist. Although I respect that you're height and reach are not that of most guys.

Watched the knee pad video (why was it called that?) which showed how not to shoot and again you returned to a different squarish stance each time.

Can I ask genuinely, what was your motivation for putting this on youtube? I ask this as it always suprises me when people put vids of themselves like this on youtube. Proper instructionals fine, but just mini clips, especially done poorly, just baffle me.

Hope that you can reply with the same level of well mannered intentions as Ive tried to put forward here. Please dont mention my back account or anything not related to my post.

Thank you.

Stapes
    Jay - I got this one Homie

Hahahahahaha, Stapes YOU MUST BE JOKING right???

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by stapesmk1 View Post

Thank you.

Stapes

Hellp stapes how you been mate ? Don't take this wrong but I really don't
    need to explain myself to you. Sorry I hope you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    Jay - I got this one Homie

Hahahahahaha, Stapes YOU MUST BE JOKING right???
    Wrong as usual plasticboy.