Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: JD got bro's in different area codes

  1. #1

    Default JD got bro's in different area codes





    (Last one included to highlight what a style icon JD is after his Versace comment......)

  2. #2

    Default

    hahahahaha lol
    why is it the more you earn the less you have ?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post




    (Last one included to highlight what a style icon JD is after his Versace comment......)
    Oh really I like to see you tell Minatour his sister is a bro. Something tells me you wouldn't say a word hahahhahhhaha !
    Basilisk your outclassed. I'm a man and your really just a boy. Sorry cuz. BUT YOUR GET OVER IT SOMEDAY. lol


    P.S girls love me.
    Last edited by jaydarrell; 25-09-2008 at 12:02 PM.

  4. #4
    Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydarrell View Post
    Oh really I like to see you tell Minatour his sister is a bro. Something tells me you wouldn't say a word hahahhahhhaha !
    Basilisk your outclassed. I'm a man and your really just a boy. Sorry cuz. BUT YOUR GET OVER IT SOMEDAY. lol


    P.S girls love me.
    You mean thats not minotouro?

  5. #5
    Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,123

    Default

    PS - Im diggin the A C Slater get up in the last pic. When is the GQ cover Jay?

  6. #6

    Default

    What JD fails to understand is that we all have eyes.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    You mean thats not minotouro?

    Go to his club in Miami take basilisk with you and tell them what you both
    said in this thread. hahhahahhahaha get good insurance before you go !

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    What JD fails to understand is that we all have eyes.
    Basilisk thanks for visting my myspace. I assure you I wouldn't waste my
    time on yours. I take your jealously as doing good and long may that
    continue.

    Its funny how your forum is nearly all about me......

  9. #9

    Default

    What's my myspace?





















    (Clue: I don't have one. I have a website. And I don't need teh intranetz to try and pull girls)

  10. #10
    Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,123

    Default

    ttt for psychedelic bermuda shorts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.