Thread: Since...

Default Since...

Your like the best troll i know, could you explain to me how to work a proxy server please?

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Young Sexton View Post
    Your like the best troll i know, could you explain to me how to work a proxy server please?
    http://www.hidemyass.com/free_proxy_lists.php

Ahhhh...Young Sexton....the proxy server is a basic (albeit easy) tool for the modern troll.

The types of proxy from the above link are web based proxies. Simply type the addy into the bar on the webpage and it will take you there via a proxy.

There are also proxy programs which can be used to give false IP reads (google TOR project).

Finally you simply do away with proxies all together and simply hijack someone else's IP addy. It can be a dimwit you've crossed swords with in the past or someone completely random.

I need some of this shit in a pm Basilisk, a local charver site i used to troll banned my ip and i have been looking for a way to get back on ever since.

any ideas? (plus you can come help me troll if you like, you get some good reactions)

PM sent.......