Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a REALLY GOOD MMA gym

Default Looking for a REALLY GOOD MMA gym

I'm jordan 17 and have trained in MMA for the last 5/6 months and ive bin going to the gym for last 2 years hitting weights hard im very strong for my age and very fit and feel i have learnt alot in the time i have trained and come along alot. but i really want to up my level and want to move to a new club that will make me better to the level where i may be able to compete i currently live in lincoln if any one knows of any pro producing clubs or any closer to lincoln please contact me thanks Jordan

get on the train to notts.

and where do you train in lincoln? didnt think they had anything there

Is very important around here MikeyL's Avatar

Google is yout friend.

How far are you willing to travel?
    The views I express on this forum are my own and are no way associated with any organisation I work with.

http://www.mmaunltd.com/

http://www.mmahitpit.com/diaries/all...blogs/mikeleng

Willing to go abroad if they have accommodation as long as its a really good gym, yea we have chikara 7ks in Lincoln but its shutting down and i dont know of any pro's that it has produced

Abroad? Am i misreading this or are you saying that you'd live abroad to train?

How you gonna afford that, because i want some of that money too
    The man with the plan.

lol yes well my dads always wanted me to go train abroad so i can just concentrate on what im their for n have no distractions so he'd be giving me or lending me the money

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanmc8 View Post
    lol yes well my dads always wanted me to go train abroad so i can just concentrate on what im their for n have no distractions so he'd be giving me or lending me the money
    The man with the plan.

I'm jordan 17 and have trained in MMA for the last 5/6 months and ive bin going to the gym for last 2 years hitting weights hard im very strong for my age and very fit and feel i have learnt alot in the time i have trained and come along alot. but i really want to up my level and want to move to a new club that will make me better to the level where i may be able to compete i currently live in lincoln if any one knows of any pro producing clubs or any closer to lincoln please contact me thanks Jordan
    5 or 6 months is not enough time for you to know whether or not your current gym has progressed you as far as you can go. Get a solid 12 months of consistency behind you then evaluate how far you've come and how much potential others see in you.

Walk before you can run.

Stapes
    Michael Stapleton stapesmk1@hotmail.com (Not Martin Stapleton)

Yes i see this but my gym is closing and in what they have said i have come along quick im just goin by what they tell me and its what i love to do so i want to go abroad and train at a top gym where all on my mind is MMA

Yes i see this but my gym is closing and in what they have said i have come along quick im just goin by what they tell me and its what i love to do so i want to go abroad and train at a top gym where all on my mind is MMA
    Sorry to hear the gym is closing. But there is no reason why you cant go to a gym in the UK and be totally focussed. Is that beyond you? You have loads more developing to do before a trip abroad would be beneficial. You'll receive the same level of training at your level here. We have some of the best striking coaches in the world, enough BJJ black belts and high level coaches to learn from and a multitude of high level MMA clubs with great wrestling and submission coaches.

Are your reasons for wanting to train abroad more to do with kudos rather than logic? Put the graft in here first mate.

Stapes
    Michael Stapleton stapesmk1@hotmail.com (Not Martin Stapleton)