Thread: MMA schools

Default MMA schools

Does any one know of any mma gyms with accommodation in America preferably Orlando

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanmc8 View Post
    Does any one know of any mma gyms with accommodation in America preferably Orlando
    Are you not in college or getting a job?

Stapes
    Michael Stapleton stapesmk1@hotmail.com (Not Martin Stapleton)

No just want to train full time do you know of any?

Pretty pointless thread really... as i said in the other thread, you have been watching way too much Never Back Down.

When did you last hear of a public use MMA gym with accomodation?

Actually, when have you heard of ANY gym with accomodation?

Do some research before you start posting random shit.

Im nearly 17... and i really want to compete in MMA, be the next Fedor and train full time , e.t.c..

But i prioritize my education so i dont end up wankin around on forums talkin about my dad givin me slacker money to train MMA abroad.

Your dad cant give you money forever... and you wont be making any money training in MMA.....

Quote Originally Posted by ChokeYouOut View Post
    Pretty pointless thread really... as i said in the other thread, you have been watching way too much Never Back Down.

Im nearly 17... and i really want to compete in MMA, be the next Fedor and train full time , e.t.c..

But i prioritize my education so i dont end up wankin around on forums talkin about my dad givin me slacker money to train MMA abroad.

Your dad cant give you money forever... and you wont be making any money training in MMA.....
    hahaha your true, i like this in your, i sense it like the force, ever flowing around us

you sound like a jealous friend? do you know this fella outside of the forum? kust joking...

I aim to join american top team one day if i ever get good enough, but i will either go university nearby, or start a business in america ( i study graphics btw)

you need to take care of your own accomadation it isnt like thailand unless you know a trainer who might be able to sort you out with somewhere to say- but thats a long shot if your just an ordinary joe.

you can't just pick up and go to america and become a fighter like some desperado, you need a plan esse and some money, if you have money from your parents then you do not deserve to make it as you are spoilt bastard and need to pay for your own success atleast....

Nah i dont know this guy outside the forum... dosnt sound like the kind of guy i want to know either. I mean, yeah hes very enthusiastic about MMA but its "childish enthusiasm" if you know what i mean. You cant just pack your bags and go train "full time" in a completely unknown country.

I would suggest keep training normally, fight amateur/semi pro until you get NOTICED for your skill and talent. If you dont. your probably not trying hard enough, or you just wern't meant to be a pro MMA fighter.

Nah i dont know this guy outside the forum... dosnt sound like the kind of guy i want to know either. I mean, yeah hes very enthusiastic about MMA but its "childish enthusiasm" if you know what i mean. You cant just pack your bags and go train "full time" in a completely unknown country.

I would suggest keep training normally, fight amateur/semi pro until you get NOTICED for your skill and talent. If you dont. your probably not trying hard enough, or you just wern't meant to be a pro MMA fighter.
    Why not? What about all the people who go to Thailand each year or to Brazil to improve their skills? Nothing wrong with that. I do agree though about starting off doing Amateur/Semi Pro until you start improving, then move up.