Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Training Middlesbrough

Banned

Lmao, people who make these adverts are useless.

Quote Originally Posted by justlee View Post
    if you look at the advert, it says ultimate cage fighting. then has the address to the place on cambridge road at 7pm

if you look at the advert below or above, it says buddist meeting and has the location as middlesbrough martial arts center. also 7pm

think they have the adverts the wrong way around. my dad went to the buddist meeting there at the same time and it was given by a guy called pete.
    Maybe its Buddist mma meditate then kick ass
    3-5-1

It was good to get back to training tonight
    3-5-1

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppsy View Post
    cheers lads,

cliff's been in touch and sent me info so i'm gonna nip down and have a look this week.
    hello im new to this forum and im intrested to start grapling have you got that clifs number so i can get in touch and hopefully start as soon as posible cheers

More information Contact Cliff
    Last edited by Jon-Leggy; 29-10-2009 at 09:11 PM.

oo844282

Angry Skincare (23)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon-Leggy View Post
    Now mate, you wont need Cliff's number you will get all the information here.

Sessions are on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday's 7.00pm - 9.00pm

Get yourself there all the lads are sound so you'll fit in no problem. There are beginners there so youll pick it up in no time.

Hope this helped bud.
    orite thats great mate is there alot of grapling goin on there and have you got the address and how much are the seasons

For information contact Cliff
    Last edited by Jon-Leggy; 29-10-2009 at 09:10 PM.

I was asked to post this here....

This is an open invite to attend the Teesside Interclub Challenge.

The event will be an amateur MMA interclub held at Teesside Thai Boxing Club in Middlesbrough on Sunday February 7th 2010. The show is being brought to you by Akurei MMA.

Bouts will all be under amateur rules (no headshots) and are only open to fighters who have not fought semi pro or pro in the past.

Entry fee is 5 and we hope to get each fighter 2-3 match ups.

Please forward any fighters you have that wish to enter - providing name, amateur record (if applicable), time training and their weight.

Categories
    Men -66, -70, -77, -84, -93, +93
    Women (if possible) -52, -57, -62, etc (or as close as possible to each other depending on numbers)

There will be limited audience space on the day of approx 60-70 (for non fighters) and tickets are 5 for spectators. (1 cornerman PER TEAM will receive free entry)

Either message me on Facebook or email kieronahimsa@yahoo.co.uk with fighters details or questions

Please let everyone at your club know

Cheers

Kieron Newton

you still want us to judge for that kieron?