Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Thread: MMA Training Middlesbrough

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post
    Yeah....but did you do the jamura and the anaconda from mount ?
    I didnt do the anaconda from mount I am saving that 1 for when we roll.

I did show dan john very briefly the Jamura / Jaarmbar... but he didnt have a go I dont think.

Crackin session tonight girls. Should have came ! Ah well see yaz all on wednesday.

Orite lads, as this thread is over a year old just wondering which info is still valid etc for learning a bit of jj ,do a bit of no gi when i can but its hard to get anywhere when ya work 2-10 every week day i tell ya, proper unsociable hours! So anyone got a quick rundown of whos doing what in the ts area mma/bjj? anyone doin owt on morns or early afternoons? prob not much call for it like as most are at work?, anyway any info appreciated lads. cheers.

Greetings, Are there any clubs around Boro/ Stockton for kids to train mma or bjj or wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by annie89 View Post
    MMA is known as Mixed Martial Arts. It is a complete get in touch war sport that give a broad selection of war techniques, from a jumble of traditional boxing, to be used in fight.

mma training

Stockton wrestling club mate ( splash ) and I'm not 100% sure but I think Chris Crossan runs kids bjj classes in Stockton as well.

Ignore that post above it's a bot that posts random shite.

hey guys first post...I'm wanting to start Ju-Jitsu, I live in ormesby and heard there is a club on the bank any chance someone could send me some details

thanks
    Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysen View Post
    hey guys first post...I'm wanting to start Ju-Jitsu, I live in ormesby and heard there is a club on the bank any chance someone could send me some details

thanks
    Jay
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...23141924380314
    http://www.thaiboxingclub.co.uk/timetable.html
    The best places to learn
    3-5-1

Cliff Pollard runs classes at hall close on the bank. Not too sure what days and times though. Sure somebody on here will be able to help.