Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: MMA Training Middlesbrough

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post
    Cliff Pollard runs classes at hall close on the bank. Not too sure what days and times though. Sure somebody on here will be able to help.
    I live on Ormesby Bank(near the pub), I guess i'll just keep a look out if no one turns up on here, cheers man

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysen View Post
    I live on Ormesby Bank(near the pub), I guess i'll just keep a look out if no one turns up on here, cheers man
    Go on facebook and add cliff pollard hes the fella who runs it
    3-5-1

Default mma training

Hi everyone my name is Keith i an a MMA trainer looking for people who want to get into MMA.
    I am offering an outdoor MMA class for $40 a month, you will learn more & faster with me then in any gym ,
    in my class we get right down to it theirs no BS . I have over 20 years trained in MMA. I teach Boxing Kickboxing,
    Muay Thai & Ju Jitstu Submission. So if your in the South Florida area & want to learn get back to me on this site at any time.

mma training

Hello first post, big fan of mma wanting to start for years. Had no experience just wondering if some one would point me in the right direction of how to start and a good gym to join ?

Hey there, I wanna do MMA its kind of a dream lol, im in Middlesbrough and im looking for a place to train, I seen people say stockton and oremsby bank which is kinda far from me im in the town and was wondering if there was one around there, north ormesby way? Please get back if you know a place?

Hey guys,

Are you a Fighter looking for someone to Spar with? We’re putting together a service that helps fighters connect with people of similar skill level and experience easily and quickly. It would be a huge help to get your honest feedback. If you’re interested, please give us your thoughts http://www.plentyoffighters.com/

Thanks,
    ric

Find sparring partners in your city
    Same weight/ Same experience
    Free to sign up