Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Training Middlesbrough

too everyone at team akurei dont forget we will be moving to our new gym on 1st august cant wait the new gym is awesome it is at teesville near lime road which is eston
    BE LIKE WATER MY FRIEND

WWW.IKUSA.CO.UK
    I fight. Not simply with my opponent. I fight with the demons of doubt. With my exhaustion, with my past failures, with my injuries, with my anonymity, with the unrelenting voice that tells me to stop. But I am a fighter. And one thing is sure. I will be victorious

Is very important around here MikeyL's Avatar

fuck that was quick!

are class times etc still the same?
    The views I express on this forum are my own and are no way associated with any organisation I work with.

http://www.mmaunltd.com/

http://www.mmahitpit.com/diaries/all...blogs/mikeleng

can you tell me whats new there please as i have been told about the place and would like to check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post
    What do you mean by ' whats new ' ?
    cafe, punchin bags, any new equitment etc

Errrr....there's everything you need to learn mma ( bags, mats, protective gear, a ring, etc )

Not sure why you'd want a cafe or any other equipment ? When are you thinking of coming down ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post
    Errrr....there's everything you need to learn mma ( bags, mats, protective gear, a ring, etc )

Not sure why you'd want a cafe or any other equipment ? When are you thinking of coming down ?
    i saw a cafe at this other place in stockon jsut thought they might have one or if anyone wants to wait for me, in two weeks but that one aint open is it in eston yet, is the one your at in stockton i forgot were they have it a the moment

like jamie said it has bags, gloves, pads ,protective gear, two halls fully matted one wall will be caged sections to pactice using the cage. a new ring for sparring new weights and new smith machine which i have seen it is immense yes they will be a cafe section for those of you who really want to know about that. timetable will stay the same.
    BE LIKE WATER MY FRIEND

WWW.IKUSA.CO.UK
    I fight. Not simply with my opponent. I fight with the demons of doubt. With my exhaustion, with my past failures, with my injuries, with my anonymity, with the unrelenting voice that tells me to stop. But I am a fighter. And one thing is sure. I will be victorious

The leaflet at Daves said that the gym was opening up on july the 6 at its new location. And I cant personally wait to try the cafe section out especially if it sells donuts and other selections of pastry lol
    3-5-1

Yeah it's definately July 6th.

Dan you fat fuck you're banned from the cafe before it even opens.