Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Training Middlesbrough

yes sorry we are moving defo 6th july like jamo says
    BE LIKE WATER MY FRIEND

WWW.IKUSA.CO.UK
    I fight. Not simply with my opponent. I fight with the demons of doubt. With my exhaustion, with my past failures, with my injuries, with my anonymity, with the unrelenting voice that tells me to stop. But I am a fighter. And one thing is sure. I will be victorious

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy22 View Post
    hey im new ,, been looking on this thread from google as its the only thing that comes up when u search mma middlesbrough

basically im looking to start training my m8 has sed cliff at ormseby does classes on tuesdays and sundays ,, i have no fighting background either and im jus looking to learn and get fit ,, could any1 give me info or if any1 goes what is it like ,, thanks
    Chrissy do I know you ? Your pic looks very familiar. Did you go to newlands school ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post
    Chrissy do I know you ? Your pic looks very familiar. Did you go to newlands school ?
    Eyes of the eagle I can barely make that pic out
    3-5-1

Smile Help plz

Hey guys would really appreciate it if you could give me some info on the mma/ jiu jitsu club in ormesby. Preferably location (hope it's not too much too ask but can you be pretty exact I'm shit with directions), times and days training is on

Thanks in advance

Banned

I train there fedors. its a really good gym, with lots of new starters.

Tuesday - Friday (7-9pm) 3.

It's pretty easy to find, go up ormesby bank past ormesby library, then its your second left into hall close, just look for the building, cant miss it.

If your unsure, drop me a pm and i can meet you somewere to show you.

Thanx, paul.
    Last edited by pauljono1120; 06-07-2009 at 08:12 PM.

Banned

Neverminddddd, stupid postttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post
    erm not sure m8 i recognise ya name but cant put face to it lol and nah i went to kings manor school
    Deejay

Does anybody know the trainer who has just started classes at friends meeting house on cambridge road in acklam/whinney banks
    Revenge is a dish best served cold

Is that the place across from the old peoples home (think its shut) ?