Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: oh my fucking lord.....

Possibly Killed Micheal Jackson

Lol 2 channels on tv with mma on, who'd have thought it

utter utter shite, Little pissed to be honest really bad for our great sport....

You can watch it on the website too http://www.bbc.co.uk/casualty/

Everyone should write into Points of View or whatever it's called now.

i never seen whatever was on the bbc i was talking about fighting hurts. complete load of balls
    Doni The Dragon Miller Pro 4-1 Semi Pro 6-0 Griphouse Gym

oh no...casualty?! considering the "realism" of their hospital scenes i cannot imagine how they portrayed "the murky world of cage fighting"
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

www.nextgenmma.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by DrAgOn View Post
    i never seen whatever was on the bbc i was talking about fighting hurts. complete load of balls
    me too, id have smashed both of them within 1 minute, they where awful!
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

www.nextgenmma.co.uk

There were loads of people screaming and pole dancers too in a warehouse. Grudge match between a father and son

Isnt that what MMA is like? :O

My Mother appears to be under that impression now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    Was obviously unlicensed but it wasn't made obvious to those that don't know much about it.

It's Casualty though, most people would have been watching X Factor so it's all good
    All mma in this country is unlicensed, so people watching will think that's what it like. Whenever we have been asked to do documentaries we have sat down with the producers and asked in what light they are going to portray the sport, even when Donald Macintyre was doing a documentary he was going to sign paper work to state that the sport would not be shown in a bad light. That was fucking disgusting and i hope that Anger Management are happy that it is their name associated with that sham.

I mean that one bit done it all for me "where are the paramedics? we havent got any".

Oh and the barbed wire was classy.
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President