Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: oh my fucking lord.....

Possibly Killed Micheal Jackson

Ahhh sorry, I meant badly organised without any doctors or anything there.

It wasn't really just the fight either but the whole story which makes it look bad. On the one hand the BBC give Rosi air time on Women's Hour on Radio 4 and the next they are showing it in this light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    There were loads of people screaming and pole dancers too in a warehouse. Grudge match between a father and son
    Sounds like a Cage Rage show

Joking aside though, absolutely terrible portrayal of the sport, who was their consultant for it Frank Warren?

He actually mentioned Cage Rage didn't he, said it was the name of a show or fight night he had organised or something.

In fact, wonder if Cage Rage would/could sue for that?

He actually mentioned Cage Rage didn't he, said it was the name of a show or fight night he had organised or something.
    Well then that explains everything.
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

Perhaps it was a ploy by the BBC to stop people watching the repeat of Fighting Hurts on Nuts as the viewing figures for BBC were falling so much

In fact, wonder if Cage Rage would/could sue for that?
    Why they do 5- 8 shows a year and no one has bothered suing them. lol

Perhaps it was a ploy by the BBC to stop people watching the repeat of Fighting Hurts on Nuts as the viewing figures for BBC were falling so much
    by god i think you have got it, maybe the winner of the fight on casulty gets to fight the winner and ziggy in the finals of fighting huurts, and they can show it on Holby city

Quote Originally Posted by meat View Post
    Sounds like a Cage Rage show

Joking aside though, absolutely terrible portrayal of the sport, who was their consultant for it Frank Warren?
    i think people should chill out, its mainly old folks that watch casualty so i doubt they really effected anybody who is likely to bolster our sports image or growth in any way!
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

www.nextgenmma.co.uk

But I thought OJ Borg was fighting the finalist? Maybe he gets to fight Charlie the nurse or that good looking doctor in the battle of the pretty boys.