Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: xbox 360 heaven.....

Default xbox 360 heaven.....

Fallout 3, fable 2, saints row 2, far cry 2, gears of war 2, pro evo 09, dead space....

I think I have died and gone to gaming heaven !!!

* shuts curtains, rings in sick for work and sends girlfriend message saying I have highly contagious warts and recommends not to see me for at least a week *

Last edited by Jamie Taylor; 16-10-2008 at 02:17 PM.

I know the feeling mate, all those games, work, training , life ,food and all other distractions are going to have to be put on hold.

Yep, November is always gaming month. Its only around this time of year i really play computer
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

pro evo 9 will be a let down other than that happy days

I've still got about 6 games unfinished, some not even started, and haven't switched on in about 3 months. Not that I don't like it, I just don't find playing games comes as high in my list of things to do anymore.

It's a shame, because I was enjoying Lost Odyssey quite a bit... think I'd be a bit lost in the plot after not playing it so long.

Some of the games coming out now look pretty amazing, but there's no point in me getting them without having finished the back-catalogue I've got.

Except for Final Fantasy XIII. I'd buy that even if I never had a 360.
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

Have pre-ordered Fallout 3, and I'm only about 20% through GOW 1 believ it or not

Unleashed has been the best recent release imo
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

You forgot to add Left4Dead and Call of duty 5 which both look pretty impressive. Stupid really as games should come out all year round
    The man with the plan.

It hadn't been on my radar until I downloaded teh trailer on Xbox live, but I'm feeling quietly hopeful that the Quantum of Solace game might be quite good.

See here:

http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/showcas...ce&sid=6199339
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    You forgot to add Left4Dead and Call of duty 5 which both look pretty impressive. Stupid really as games should come out all year round
    Thats not out yet, the rest are.