Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U.M.A. II BRITISH OPEN NATIONAL [i](No Gi)[/i] GRAPPLING CHAMPIONSHIPS

Thumbs up U.M.A. Championship Competition Rules etc...

Hi, just to try and help, the U.M.A Hold the following Five Grappling, Groundfighting and Ne Waza Related Championships each year, which started in 2007 to date and continues on into 2009 and onwards etc:

Judo Back to Back Ne Waza Championships (From Kneeling No Standing Allowed Whatsoever)

No Gi Groundfighting Championships (From Kneeling, Limited Standing Allowed to allow for flow and movement)

With Gi Groundfighting Championships (From Kneeling, Limited Standing Allowed to allow for flow and movement)

No Gi Grappling Championships (From Standing and Standing Allowed Throughout)

With Gi Grappling Championships (From Standing and Standing Allowed Throughout)

Hope this helps a little.

Always keep an eye and check on the U.M.A. Events Calender, the 2009 Events Calender is already up: www.umauk.co.uk
    Web: umauk.co.uk - Facebook: facebook.com/UnitedMartialAlliance - Twitter: twitter.com/UMA_NGB

That helps tremendously and clears up any quieries that i had personally

Thanx..

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    That helps tremendously and clears up any quieries that i had personally

Thanx..
    No prob's. yvw
    Web: umauk.co.uk - Facebook: facebook.com/UnitedMartialAlliance - Twitter: twitter.com/UMA_NGB

Quote Originally Posted by Duchman View Post
    Im out than.
    why ?.................

I only go to events where i can steal the show. No way i can find a better cap

Quote Originally Posted by Duchman View Post
    I only go to events where i can steal the show. No way i can find a better cap
    lol.

exactly my sentiments mate.

Last no-gi event was great.

This is same weekend was the EFN Northern Open though so guess we'll have to pick one

Nathan
    Head Coach at Leicester Shootfighters
    Sponsored by Caged Steel and Empire Fight Shop