Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: my youtube account

  1. #1

    Default my youtube account

    http://nl.youtube.com/aaronkarels

    added a couple of clips of seminars i have attended.
    some good stuff of vinicus and boca and others..old and new

  2. #2

    Default

    Aaron,

    just watching marcus vinicius..

    that guy uses fantastic detail..a few of the techniques on that clip are techniques that i use in my own game but it had never been explained to me in that incredible detail..

    im going to watch the rest now..

  3. #3

    Default

    marcus vinicius has to be the most well detailed instructo on basics. Lots of concept work.

    Everyone on my account showed loads of great stuff. except for me

  4. #4

    Default

    havent got round to ur stuff yet...lol..

    i've watch Marcus clips a few times and everytime i watch it i see another tiny detail that he emphasis'...anyone i've ever rolled with that was really good always had the same message..

    good bjj basics is everything thats needed for a soild ground game..then build your own 'style' around that..that Marcus guy looks superb..

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    havent got round to ur stuff yet...lol..

    i've watch Marcus clips a few times and everytime i watch it i see another tiny detail that he emphasis'...anyone i've ever rolled with that was really good always had the same message..

    good bjj basics is everything thats needed for a soild ground game..then build your own 'style' around that..that Marcus guy looks superb..
    Boca was the guy who realy helped my out putting in my own style. awesome coach.

    Flexa my first bjj coach was always making sure people used moves they could use for there body shit

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duchman View Post

    Flexa my first bjj coach was always making sure people used moves they could use for there body shit
    For their body shit???

  7. #7

    Default

    bhahahahhaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i was typing in 2 screens.. BOdy Type

  8. #8
    Senior Member Rob T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    9,170

    Default

    I don't want to train with anyone who grapples using body shit!!!
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    I don't want to train with anyone who grapples using body shit!!!
    I dont rolll with welshman

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duchman View Post
    bhahahahhaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i was typing in 2 screens.. BOdy Type
    Lmfao...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.