Thread: Which show would you rather fight on ?

Default Which show would you rather fight on ?

I know it may be a no brainer for some but what show would you rather fight on? A European UFC show or would you rather fight On a DREAM show in japan ?
    "tonight we dine in hell....or dominoes"

TEAM BADGERS PRISON

hmm, good question. if i fought in japan i would prob get matched up with some freak like bob sapp and get my ass kicked, but saying that i might get matched up with some ex japanese actor or a bum like olaf alfonzo and still get my ass kicked! hmm! but in japan i would be a hero and get lots of jaanese pwn! and i like japanese pwn! deff japan yeah japan FTW!

what would be the position on the card?

See i was thinking about this today. I am not saying at a headlining event. Not top of the bill. Just as an undercard fight. I would have to say hand on heart id fight on the DREAM card. Just because i always wanted to fight in PRIDE. My mates all say UFC but still, for me would be DREAM. I agree with MMALIEN the surreal match up and the hype over there must be intense. And in or lose if you lose 'well' they want see more of you. If it was for a title then obviously UFC has the more respected titles. Just my personal opinion because id fucking love to fight for either. I just think i would take alot more personally from fighting in Japan.

TEAM BADGERS PRISON

definetly japan, they are one of the best audiences in the world

japan or wec.

fucking love wec

What Ricky said. If you blag it you could probably get a fight with someone like Giant Silva, win and be a hero and get loads of money and be on Japanese TV commercials etc, lol. As for UFC they pay peanuts.

Yeah its not just the pay tho. I think It would be amazing to go fight over in Japan on the big stage. Their fans are crazy and show fighters so much respect. Dont get me wrong i do think the UFC is where the cream of the crop fight well 95%, and alot of my mates say UFC in a heartbeat. Just good to know im not on my own wanting to do the Japan thing.

TEAM BADGERS PRISON