Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Tattoo Ever!

My website now has a new domain, check it out - www.modernviolentgentlemen.com

ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

bet his mum is proud!
    Wolfslair MMA

Ha that is fucking sick

my mate came into our muay thai class with a picture of a woman on his chest where her tit is his nipple is being used as hers, its hilarious

Every time he takes a girl home they will just burst out laughing and leave as soon as he takes his top off!

Dude has to have some serious cohones tho!

Quote Originally Posted by KidKimura View Post
    Every time he takes a girl home they will just burst out laughing and leave as soon as he takes his top off!

Dude has to have some serious cohones tho!
    il get a picture of it on monday and show you guys, hes married with kids and that. hes got some horrible tats already, hes a funny dude

Baah, that's nothing. He should at least get it done on the side of his face... now THAT would be funny!

I do have a mate that has 'MADE IN ENGLAND' tattood like a stamp on his arse, that ones a good laugh to get out in the pub!

Quote Originally Posted by KidKimura View Post
    I do have a mate that has 'MADE IN ENGLAND' tattood like a stamp on his arse, that ones a good laugh to get out in the pub!
    One of the guys I train with has a cockeral with the words 'My Cock' on his leg and I was giving him leg kicks and he says 'you hit my cock'... then shows me the tattoo, lol.