Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Tattoo Ever!

ha, thats pretty good
    My website now has a new domain, check it out - www.modernviolentgentlemen.com

haha fuck didnt i mention about my mate when we went on my other mates stag doo in prag, he ran out of money so we said we would pay for the rest of his drink if he got a tattoo of our choice.

he got a tattoo of a cock on his arse, got the picture on my phone if you want to see it, i nearly died laughing at the boys face tattooing it, he couldnt understand us but was pissing himself laughing

fucking hell, I'm definately not telling any of my mates that or I know what i'll be doing on my stag night!

il try and upload it now its awesome lol

http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    haha fuck didnt i mention about my mate when we went on my other mates stag doo in prag, he ran out of money so we said we would pay for the rest of his drink if he got a tattoo of our choice.

he got a tattoo of a cock on his arse, got the picture on my phone if you want to see it, i nearly died laughing at the boys face tattooing it, he couldnt understand us but was pissing himself laughing
    found it!

check this shit

Awesome!!!

Leeroy has one like that above his balls except it isnt a tattoo.
    www.legacyclothingco.com www.tomblackledge.com www.wolfslairmma.co.uk

He also has one on his arse, and that isnt a tattoo either.
    www.legacyclothingco.com www.tomblackledge.com www.wolfslairmma.co.uk