Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Interracial relationship advice please??

Troll hater.

Default Interracial relationship advice please??

Right...really dont know how to go about askin this question without offendig anyone..So please nobody take it to heart ok....
    I have recently met a Black girl (she stated herself to me), and she is really into me..I am white caucasian but have never dated outside my ethnicity..She wants to date me/ relationship but how will i be looked upon by black guys??? This is not bullshit..its a serious question..i really like her and its movin fast...Anyone dated like this before with pros and cons??? cheers
    I'm done with chasin trolls

Mate us brothers don't care. We too busy fucking your white women.

My brother is married to a black woman and has 2 x kids of mixed race, I think there are racist bigots from both ethnicities that look down on it but every one with any intelligence can see there are no problems at all
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

The majority of black men will hate you.

Not because they're black, but because this generation have been raised and constantly reminded of what "the white man" did to them over 200 years ago. And because of this they'll just see it as the white man taking things away from them all over again.

I say go for it, I used to date a black chick and she was dirty as fuck. All good.

I'm sure she's a nice girl too.

Where do you live? Assuming you don't live in a very black part of the country (like the black country ho ho ho) you should be fine. You will only get hassle if you hang around alot of militant afrocentrics/BNP types.

Although you will get stared wherever you go.

Captain America is my Dad mickclark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    Mate us brothers don't care. We too busy fucking your white women.

haha dont worry mate us honky's fuck a fair few of your women too
    Meh...........

steve_langford

The Black country isnt a very 'black' part of the country!! and so what if it was?!

Theres nothing wrong with interacial relationships mate , just follow your heart.

If you really like her you wouldnt give a fuck what people think....

i have dated many black men and have several black men as friends, and i have never heard or known any of them to have a problem with black women dating white men, i usually find black women have the issue with black men dating white women!

go for it
    Last edited by Soulful_rhythm; 01-11-2008 at 11:04 AM.

Troll hater.

Thanx for all the different views...Yea shes a really nice and upfront gal...Shes from se london which is where i am gonna get aggro..When she comes to my hometown nobody will bother us...Innercity areas are where i think most shit will happen...

Troll hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulful_rhythm View Post
    i have dated many black men and have several black men as friends, and i have never heard or known any of them to have a problem with black women dating white men, i usually find black women have the issue with black men dating white women!

go for it
    Thanx...