Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cage Talk - Jimmy Page

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman View Post
    wicked book must read im in it lol
    agreed - awesome book. Well done Jimmy; i know you worked really hard on it and it shows.

Well done mate.

I heard he's not bad on guitar either.

Come on guys, four pages in and this joke hadn't been cracked.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

^^^ LOL

Thanks again for the wicked response!

Leeroy, you have a pm
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

My new favourite mma website, Hurt Business, has put up this review.

http://www.hurtbusiness.com/hbfeatures11.htm
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Default Cage Talk

Awesome book mate, really enjoyed it, thanks again.

I would recommend everyone go and buy 2 copies, one for yourself and one for a friend for Christmas!

Neil Hall - Operations Director
    neil.hall@caged-steel.com
    http://csfc.tv

just put it my list to santa! i also put an amazon link on thre too so she knows where to get it.

Pretty good Jimmy. Gonna get a copy soon

i read it in two sittings which means i love jimmy more than any of you so there!

got a signed copy on Friday, thanks for that,
    already over half way through, i have found it very informative and well written, a great book, and it mentions me so thats got to be good...this is an absolute must for any MMA fan, and if you havent yet got a copy then shame on you, go out and buy a copy today !!

For any newer MMA fans who haven't discovered this book it really is a superb read with some great stories, especially from the UKMMA scene.
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane