Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Gi to buy

Default What Gi to buy

i been trainin mma for about a year now, mainly sub grabbling tho and i am looking to buy a gi because i would really like to get a grading in bjj and attend a few more gi classes. i will probaly only be doing one gi class a week so is there really any need to spend a fortune?? i like the look of the venum power gi but its a bit pricey! but then parents are paying for xmas so doent really matter!lol.any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks.

Fuji make a great value gi, and it's very reasonable priced too. You can get them from these websites: kodokangear.com or hatashitasports.com

Ive got a keiko one i got from gracie barra and there really nice and if you put patches on them there great

man,i got some nice kimono
    my company only make Jiu Jitsu kimono for best fight in world
    we no make ninja suit or foam nunchuka

i brazilian guy but have distribute in hengland
    the kimono you can by at Roger Grace Academy Mill Hill
    or Carlson Grace London or Carlson Grace Tonbridge

or even ease from internet an we send in 24 hour
    www.faixarua.com

white gold weave 60 plus 10 postage if buy from hinternet

blue pearl weave 70 plus 10 postage if buy from hinternet

black double weave 80 plus 10 postage if buy from hinternet

all kimono and pant hav 8 week garentee

FAIXA RUA - ONLY MAKE EQUIPPE FOR BEST FIGHT IN WORLD

faixa rua my fren you rubbish at england language
    you need for go back scool

Faixa, I have Koral gi for best fight, A2 Koral fit me real nice understan fren?

What size Faixa Rua Gi you recomen for me? 5'10" 73kg, not built like brick sheethouse.

Slightly Bonkers shakus maximus's Avatar

What size Faixa Rua Gi you recomen for me? 5'10" 73kg, not built like brick sheethouse.
    awsome. lol

Quote Originally Posted by mxmatthews View Post
    i been trainin mma for about a year now, mainly sub grabbling tho and i am looking to buy a gi because i would really like to get a grading in bjj and attend a few more gi classes. i will probaly only be doing one gi class a week so is there really any need to spend a fortune?? i like the look of the venum power gi but its a bit pricey! but then parents are paying for xmas so doent really matter!lol.any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks.

We offer a very good BJJ Gi at a very reasonable price.

http://www.black-eagle.co.uk/martial...s-c-1_124.html
    Black Eagle Martial Arts

Scott

You gonna need A2 unles you bout
    do corse ov brazilian vitamin

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Tapsalot View Post
    Fuji make a great value gi, and it's very reasonable priced too. You can get them from these websites: kodokangear.com or hatashitasports.com

www.taosports.co.uk sell the Fuji Gi also (White & Blue). My brother got one for teh Kent Open, and it's a very nice gi for the price (60- 65). The cut is similer to Koral/ vulkan.

It weighted in 300g over the Vulkan Gi I brought (it doesn't get lighter then a Vulkan)

The pants on the Fuji are top notch also. The patchs are not stiched on, so it's great for those who don't like thier gi covered in patchs.

I'm waiting for Tao Sports to get the black versions in, and i'm getting it.

Note on Black Eagle Gi's, I've not tried thier new cut, but they broke my heart, first Gi i brough and the fit was not got, I got a Judo gi latter which fit better. They even sent me some ones elses Gi in the post.

Black Eagle, we could have had somthing special