Thread: MMA gyms

Default MMA gyms

hi i'm lookin for a new gym atm and i was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on these: http://www.rippedgym.co.uk/
    and http://www.blacklabelfightclub.co.uk/
    has anyone had any past experiences with them?
    im live in braintree so anyother gyms in the area would be nice to
    Amatuer Kickboxer: 3-0-0

I've been out to Black Label for a roll and the facilities are really nice. I've also trained with their BJJ and MT instructors who are both excellent coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurning View Post
    I've been out to Black Label for a roll and the facilities are really nice. I've also trained with their BJJ and MT instructors who are both excellent coaches.
    yeah prices are very reasonable aswell i think its about 4 a lesson or 40 a month unlimited
    Amatuer Kickboxer: 3-0-0

Hi

Both good gyms. Plus both put fighter on my show East Coast Fight Factory. I would go to both and see which one you like the best.

Stu
    MMA RULES East Coast Fight Factory show dates 2014
    7th June - 4th Oct - 15 Nov - Fighters Wanted
    NEW ECFF WEB @ www.ecff.co.uk

I go down and roll with the guys at Black Label every so often. Excellent instructors and good facilities. Highly recommended.
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

How about the mmaclinic in Romford. Michael Russell teaches bjj, Paul Hines is MMA coach and chris carley is the Thai coach, former keddles thai coach.