Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MMA shops in Manchester?

Possibly Killed Micheal Jackson

Default MMA shops in Manchester?

I'm off to the big smoke (Manchester) shopping on Friday and wondered if there are any decent mma shops there? After a nice rashguard for the bf for Christmas (if he reads this then that's his surprise spoiled) .

Any recommendations?

Thanks

We are in Bolton about 15 min drive north of manchester or 15 - 20 mins on the train). 6,000 sq foot of stuff. Its a wearhouse not a shop so dont expect everything laid out neatly on display. We dont usually open on Sat but we all live nearby and somone can generally pop in at a pre arranged time.

Failing that CKA in Stockport have a full range of combat sports gear and MMA apparel

We're heading there Friday so it's definitely an option. Been meaning to come and have a look for bloomin ages and failed so far!

Hi Lou, If you do go to Bolton Fightshop is clearly the best option. If however you are restricted to the city centre, I have seen a sign for a MMA shop in Afflecks palace but haven't actually been in, they appear to stock all the main brands. An alternative to the rashguard that I use is to go to a surf shop and use the tops that they sell in there. They have some decent looking stuff which is very comfortable and a lot cheaper than the main brands. There is a billabong store in the arndale, that has a few different types

Ahh cool, will go into Afflecks. I wanted to get him a nice Hayabusa one.

I beleive the shop that was in Afflecks has closed down now gutted really cos i was gunna do some christmas shoppin there, ah wel...

newton street has an mma shop near the martial centre on the ground floor when you are neay piccadilly gardens nd go to newton street that way its the first shop you'll see theres an mma gym on the floor above
    Student of the Art

Ahh yeah been to that one before. Bought a rubber knife last time.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkza View Post
    I beleive the shop that was in Afflecks has closed down now gutted really cos i was gunna do some christmas shoppin there, ah wel...
    A new one has opened in its place. Same location as Conflict was. Afflicks Arcade just of Oldham Street. It stocks TapouT, Sinister, Sprawl, Hitman and some other stuff too.

I beleive the place on Newton Steet got done for floggng fake TapouT.