Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: famous people that might die this year

Default famous people that might die this year

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WedUn-_Y4-4

Amy looks like she might just be a drunk now? I dont know but in that video for me she looks hot, damn shame how shes gone, wouldnt be surprised to wake up and here shes dead somewhere if she gets back on the class a's

likewise

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4-hDpEQ8mk

Watching that family docu on 4 Gazza is even worse than i thought surely its a matter of time . That video makes me smile best player of my generation and best player ive seen live

any others you can think of?

Possibly Killed Micheal Jackson

We were playing this game yesterday,they normally come in 3s and Patrick Mcgoohan and Tony Hart have already gone this year......

jerremy kyle, trisha goddard and jade goodie please, id give my eft bollock to see them die a long slow painful death involving buggery
    why is it the more you earn the less you have ?

Surely Bruce Forsyth, how long can that man go on for?!

David Vine and Tony Hart????

I would also sell my soul to see Jade Goody buy the farm.

my mother is part of a death club..........everyone picks a celebrity and then pay 1 a week to the death club, when that celeb pops his cloggs they get all the kitty. my mams got amy whinehouse and ozzy osbourn. we should start a cage warriors death club!

Sir Bobby won't be around past this year.

David5 isn't famous but if he keeps taking pictures on the beach, he might come unstuck lol

Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post
    [url]
    Watching that family docu on 4 Gazza is even worse than i thought surely its a matter of time . That video makes me smile best player of my generation and best player ive seen live

any others you can think of?
    One of the Charltons once described Gazza as "potentially the greatest footballer to ever come from the british isles" but he fucked it all up.

I'm calling Patrick Swayze

Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    One of the Charltons once described Gazza as "potentially the greatest footballer to ever come from the british isles" but he fucked it all up.

I'm calling Patrick Swayze
    Patrick Swayze Charlton? That's a new one to me!