Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not fuckin happy!!

Hybrid View

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Default Not fuckin happy!!

Started playing On the xbox this morning then halfway through the 1st half on my first game on Fifa i got black lines down the screen, so tried to re start it and then got "contact xbox support" with one red light in the bottom right of the ring.

Does this mean its fucked? and i have to send my beloved console away to the germans?
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Is very important around here MikeyL's Avatar

Yes, you have RING OF DEATH.
    The views I express on this forum are my own and are no way associated with any organisation I work with.

http://www.mmaunltd.com/

http://www.mmahitpit.com/diaries/all...blogs/mikeleng

Go to the xbox support website [google it] there is some advice for fixes on it, but the chances are that you will have to send it off.
    When you do send it off things will seem a little weird,but you will adjust and go back to a "normal life".

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

just rang gamestation and they said they would be willing to do a straight exchange so hopefully i wont be without my xbox for too long *touches wood*
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Banned

Last time i had the red ring of doom! it turned out my power pack was fucked, so they sent me a new one for free .

Fucking noobs. Widge one red light is usually nothing just make sure all wires are connected and leave it off for a bit. You only need to send it off if theres 3 lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post
    Fucking noobs. Widge one red light is usually nothing just make sure all wires are connected and leave it off for a bit. You only need to send it off if theres 3 lights.
    that made me chuckle. as if its a bad thing to not know the ins and outs of a computer console and as though its some sort of brilliance to be well clued up on them!!
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    that made me chuckle. as if its a bad thing to not know the ins and outs of a computer console and as though its some sort of brilliance to be well clued up on them!!
    Or....how stupid do you have to be to own a computer console and not have a fuckin clue about it. At least Jamie knows what he is talking about, rather than staring a some red lights thinking "I wonder why it's not working!"

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    I use the word ' noob ' in jest. I am not a 12 year old american kid who thinks it's cool to use the word as a derogatory term. Your inabilty to spot sarcasm made me chuckle.

lol @ theedgemc...quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post
    I use the word ' noob ' in jest. I am not a 12 year old american kid who thinks it's cool to use the word as a derogatory term. Your inabilty to spot sarcasm made me chuckle.

lol @ theedgemc...quality.
    lol i love being insulted with he word "noob", i'd much rather be a "noob" than someone who plays games 14 hours per day.
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane