Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Not fuckin happy!!

  1. #31

    Default

    LOL.

    last nite after i got the the red ring. I'd thought i'd blow the dust of my playstation and give it a whirl.

    First i went onto home and played a little pool.Then i outside and see people sitting at the lake like it was a real fucking lake! lol

    Then i see a bunch of people dancing like it was a real club.So i get in the middle and start cursing them, Calling them losers and telling them to talk to real people and they just ignored me lol.

    If you try rip people on xbox your in for a 30 minutes slagging match.

    P.S Also people were chatting up girls like they were real women.
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

  2. #32

    Default

    anyone had problems with thier wireless controll for the xbox?

    mines just flashes the green ring and nothing happens

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    anyone had problems with thier wireless controll for the xbox?

    mines just flashes the green ring and nothing happens

    Have you sync'd it?
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Have you sync'd it?
    when you press the silver button? yeah i did that but it just swirls in a circle

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    when you press the silver button? yeah i did that but it just swirls in a circle
    Held The sync button on the top of the pad then pressed the sync button on the console?
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Held The sync button on the top of the pad then pressed the sync button on the console?
    ah no i havnt mate il give that a go

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.