Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MMA Gyms/teachers in Birmingham!!!????

Quote Originally Posted by Strikez View Post
    Hi, wondering if anyone can help me out. I really want to start training in MMA . I live in Acocks green in Birmingham.

Can anyone tell me any good mma gyms in brum. I was about to go down to D-tec in Oldbury this week but after looking on a few forums have found it hard to hear anything good about them? Does anyone know if this is true??
    I know theres gracie barra in acocks green but Im trying to find a all round mma place not just bjj. and also know anyone good who does privates aswell??
    Anyway some help on a good gym for a beginner would be great. a

Thanks
    scott
    hi i run sprawlnbrawl mma @ stevie bs gym acocks green,i also do privates come on down scott

thanx for the replies guys. erm im looking on spending around 100 a month maybe, dnt really wanna pay much mor than that, 150 max> any ideas on the best way to get started on that budget?
    hi,
    its 24,99 a month 2 train mma at sprawlnbrawl....its located at stevie bs gym acocks green...u also get full use of stevie bs gym for that aswel

Scott has been training at D-TEC for the past year and won his first fight at Merthyr Mayhem 2 in March with us this proves that forums are just that if you want to train at a gym go train at it and try it for yourself!
    I'ts better to burn out than fade away!

Quote Originally Posted by chris rice View Post
    hi,
    its 24,99 a month 2 train mma at sprawlnbrawl....its located at stevie bs gym acocks green...u also get full use of stevie bs gym for that aswel
    Thinking of coming up from cov but can u tell me the times/days of ur classes for the newyear,cheers

scujuat

The club i train with has just moved to a new gym, previously we just rented matted space from the local judo club, so training in the new gym last night, I was like a child on xmas morning

Taux calculette pret immobilier |
    Calcul emprunt pret immo |
    Taux interet calculette credit immobilier

Default MMA training in Birmingham, Alabama

http://championsfreestylefitness.com/ Jon Dye (205) 410-2698
    M.M.A. Mon & Wed @6:30p
    B.J.J. Tues & Thurs @6p. Sun.@3p.
    MMA & BJJ Open-Mat Sat @Noon

1425 Montgomery Hwy 31 Birmingham, AL 35216
    http://www.manta.com/cmap/mm5p90l/ch...estyle-fitness

Default Looking for MMA, Muay Thai, Boxing or BJJ Trainers

Hi,

My brother and I have opened a fight club/Gym in India (Bangalore) and searching for trainers for the above mentioned martial arts to teach the locals there. We are in need of trainers on a contract basis. These martial arts are in popular demand.

The salary package is as follows:
    US$1400 per month plus flight tickets, accomodation and food. (negotiable)

We are looking for approximate 3 or 4 trainers around the age from mid twienties with good portfolio.

This is a good oppotunity for any trainers out there for a paid get away and work what they love doing on a daily basis. All gym and training equipmemt are already in the club.

PLease send the word around and contact me via my inbox or email (nato72@yahoo.com) if you need more information.

Thanks very Much

Nathan

Acocks
    Heh, heh, heh. You said 'A cock'

Quote Originally Posted by sosnovik363 View Post
    http://championsfreestylefitness.com/ Jon Dye (205) 410-2698
    M.M.A. Mon & Wed @6:30p
    B.J.J. Tues & Thurs @6p. Sun.@3p.
    MMA & BJJ Open-Mat Sat @Noon

1425 Montgomery Hwy 31 Birmingham, AL 35216
    http://www.manta.com/cmap/mm5p90l/ch...estyle-fitness