Thread: psychic experiences?

Default psychic experiences?

who here has either experienced something unusual like this or knows someone who is psychic?

the only time i ever felt anything close to a psychic experience was when i was in berlin last year. i went to the gestapo HQ (now just ruins, they have exhibits in the old foundations). i was in one of the open air foundations (an old basement, you could still see the tiles on the wall) and I was alone. I was looking at the things on the wall, then turned around to wlk out.
    As I turned around, for the briefest of moments the walls were there, I was in a cell, and the door was closed and I could hear people walking around outside it. this flash was literally faster than a millisecond, but I can still see it really vividly. the weirdest thing was at the same time I had this unbelievable fear and dread come over me, like I was a prisoner and fearful for my life. it was one of the strangest things I've ever felt...
    bad ju-ju.

i went out with a girl for a short while, who claimed her mum was a bit psychic. she also had a really strong bond with her sister even though they lived miles away, they always knew what the other one was up to.
    one day we were walking to the bus stop, and i thought hmm my mouth is dry. she turned around to me and said straight out "I bet you could do with a nice cold drink of lucozade, couldn't you?"
    I was like WTF? you hardly know me, let alone know that Lucozade Sport is my favourite drink, and I only had a passing thought my mouth was dry and you ask me this? freaky...

anyone else with any psychic stories? this was inspired by the ghost thread that we had months ago- people always have good stories like this...

Default Sort of

My mum reckons my nan is quite good with pre-empting things and sometimes I have done things similar but only when involving my nan.

For example we were travelling across the forest in the car with my mum and nan, I told them to slow down because I thought some deer were going to run out. Sure enough they did about 10 seconds or less after I had a feeling they would.

Also last week whilst browsing the shelves in HMV I got my mobile out my pocket because a call was coming, it was not ringing or vibrating at the time but I picked it up and before I could look at it or bring it to my ear it started to ring. It was my nan.

There were a few other things that happened as well all in about a month period after the deer incident, plus the phone thing was last weekend. Maybe my powers are becoming stronger?

Default Psychic

Ioften know someones about to call before they call and when the phone rings I sometimes know who it is before I pick up.
    I also dream about things quite often and then they happen.
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE