Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Best TV series ever...

Quote Originally Posted by James Saville View Post
    Oz...................................
    the 1st three series were great but went downhill after and the ending...............terrible
    "I ONLY FOUND OUT SHE WAS MY MATES MUM WHEN WE ALL SAT DOWN IN THE MORNING AND HAD BREAKFAST TOGETHER "

MMA>UFC

maybe i have a simpke mind..but i really liked it
    being empty of yourself you cannot be attacked because you arent filled by you.

blackadder
    only fools
    the shield

Fist of the North Star (Hokuto no Ken) the original manga series 245 episodes plus alot more episodes if include all the newer productions.
    Dragonball over 500 episodes and counting!
    Bleach over 250 episodes and counting!

So thats over a tousand episodes to watch, by the time u finish u probably forget the first lot so start again
    I love hitting people, its one of my favourite past times!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AntonM View Post
    Dragonball over 500 episodes and counting!
    Dragonball finished up nearly 15 years ago did it not? Are there talks of any new series' coming out? After seeing the bullshit they put out with the fairly unofficial Dragonball GT I'd dread the idea of them milking another series on us lol.

You're right though that should keep you entertained... how about Eastenders: The Boxset? That should give you something to watch for generations... or at least give you that final motivation you need to either get the fuck off this island, or to snap one half of the disc and do yourself in with it anyway!
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

The shield
    Heroes
    Lost

Prison break went a bit shit otherwise that would have been in there. Mind you lost has gone tits up as well but enjoyed that more when it was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    Dragonball finished up nearly 15 years ago did it not? Are there talks of any new series' coming out? After seeing the bullshit they put out with the fairly unofficial Dragonball GT I'd dread the idea of them milking another series on us lol.

You're right though that should keep you entertained... how about Eastenders: The Boxset? That should give you something to watch for generations... or at least give you that final motivation you need to either get the fuck off this island, or to snap one half of the disc and do yourself in with it anyway!
    Yeah i ment the likes of Dragonball Z and GT and that. Dont like eastenders or anything of sort.

well.. that's the story you've given, and you're sticking to it! lol
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    well.. that's the story you've given, and you're sticking to it! lol
    who was that directed at?

at this...

Quote Originally Posted by AntonM View Post
    Dont like eastenders or anything of sort.